I write this to you,
As pieces of my heart lay strewed in
desolate,
Scribbling down moment you made me
smile,
Your tender touch, a soft kiss
two things about you I will miss.
two things about you I will miss.
When you held me and said “forever”
Now that you’re gone I know you meant “Never”
I have planned to run, and hide,
From this pain you caused inside,
With a hurt so deep it cuts like a knife,
I can‘t run, neither can I strife,
To the million pieces, of my small heart,
Where the suture abuts, it’s cold and
tart.
As every wound sore, how am I going to endure?
As sure as they say love is blind,
You were the only one in mind.
I wonder how my morning will shine,
With you gone my sunshine,
My stars are gone, my glitter is pale,
The picture of us sitted on the moon,
Seems to have left me so soon
No comments:
Post a Comment